Everything I say is Fascinating!!!

Friday, February 17, 2006

***I've been Tagged***

Well, I've been "tagged" by my sister Amber. The just of "tagging" is that you get "tagged" by someone and then you are supposed to copy and paste information (questions) from their site, onto yours. You then have to tag four unsuspecting fellow bloggers, who then are to do the same. Then lastly, you have to mention who tagged you and include a link to their site. (I think that covers it). And we're off...

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Day Care worker
2. stuffing envelopes for a family friend (got a basketball hoop and court out of it)3.Pharmaceutical Clerk/Technician
4. Church Office Manager's assistant

Four Movies I Can Watch Repeatedly:
1. Clueless (shout-out to Amy)
2. The Fighting Temptations
3. I have to admit that lately my life hasn't been filled much with "normal" movies...The list basically consists of various Baby Einstein movies with an occasional Nemo, Shark Tails or Madagascar thrown in. =) So honestly, I'm really not one to want to watch any other movie repeatedly.
4.

Four Places I’ve Lived:
1. Various places in Lake City, MI
2. Cadillac, MI
3.
4.

Four TV Shows I Love:
1. Law & Order SVU
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. American Idol
4. Scrubs

Four Places I’ve Vacationed:
1. Orange Beach/Gulf Shores, Alabama
2. Oak Island, North Carolina
3. Norman, Oklahoma
4. Disney World

Four of My Favorite Dishes:
1. Lasagna with garlic bread
2. Boneless BBQ ribs with cubed potatoes
3. A roast with all the fixin's =)
4. Anything Mexican

Four Sites I Visit Daily:
1. Yahoo.com
2. iwin.com
3. ebay.com
4. friends blogs

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Somewhere warm (ie) Cali., Hawaii, Florida
2. I'd want to be here, but just a few months down the road. That way I'd be getting back to my normal size and I'd be past being pregnant. :)
3. On the road with Amber :)
4. On vacation

Four Bloggers I am Tagging:
1. Beth
2. Olivia
3. Val
4. Jon

2 Comments:

  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    cubed tators.. hmmmmmmmmm

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    waitin on another blog post.. what are you busy havin a kid or somthin.. I was thinking..what if you named your baby.. umm Reina Noel??? that sounds cute I think.. I dunno just throwing it out there..HAAAAAAAAAA CONGRATS lace...thats awesome.. u sure dont waste anytime in labor do ya lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home