Everything I say is Fascinating!!!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

***A decrease in time***


Well, I've learned that moving from one to two is pretty wild!! lol Don't get me wrong, it has been a VERY smooth transition and everything is going so well, BUT I've been finding it very difficult to break away long enough to keep my blog updated let alone keep up with e-mailing and everything else. SO - I've finally got a chance to update quickly.

Reina is beginning to show a little bit of personality. Today she really smiled at me for the first time while I was talking to her. That was a great moment. Her very first smile ever and I was the only one to see it, it was directed to me...awesome. Today Ella realized that she could finally reach the light switch in her bedroom, after I had put her to bed. Yeah, not so much fun, I hope that the infatuation with it fizzles out quickly with her.

Jonathan and I are doing well. He loves the fact that he's surrounded by girls...lol He's been such an amazing help.

PRAISE THE LORD IT'S SPRING!!!! I have been waiting for this for quite some time. Finally I can get Ella outside to burn some energy and also for me to get out there and get some sun...I've turned in to quite the little glow stick.

Well this will have to be all for now, I've got some things I need to get done before I can go to bed. I will try to get on here more often but I make no promises! God Bless

3 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Loved the pic! Got to get my hands on that little one some more and, of course, play with Ella - she's so fun!!!

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    love you lace!

     
  • At 9:21 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    prettay babaaaayz..mmmmm, Val tells me we have two rooms to fill... I say .. got computer in one of em and what kind of dog you want?? lol j/k... gimmie a few years lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home