Everything I say is Fascinating!!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

***Life***

Sometimes the stresses of every day life really begin to wear on me. I think a big part of this is that I never really vent out any stresses that I may have. I'm great at going about every day life without flinching, but then as soon as the girls are sleeping and I finally have a second to myself, I'm caught in a whirl-wind of stress. Sometimes I really have no need to be stressed, but I still find something to freak out about...other times, I have a totally legit reason to be stressed.

I wish I were one of those people who just never stressed out about anything. I think there was a time when I was that person but I've long since displaced her somewhere.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a "compulsive stresser", my non-stress days do outweight my stress days, however, it just seems like I stress more because I tend to remember all the days that I've been stressed out and they cancel out most of my good days....I hate that.

The lack of sleep is catching up to me I think...=) I guess now all that is left to say is, "thanks for letting me vent to you."

4 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    heck yeah I hear ya Lace! Your pops pointed out and told me to meditate on this a few months ago..

    Matthew 6: 25-34, I m sure you know that, and Im sure you read it a million times...just thought I'd drop it to ya cuz it helps me allllllllllllllll the time...Love you miss hangin out with you..blessings to your girls and family

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Quit STRESSIN!!!!

    lol..no im playin' ..you know the deal baby...

    Matthew 6

    Psalms 103

    Psalms 91

    Phillipians 4

    Come on Now!!!..Word is good

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Hollywood said…

    I feel ya Lace. I don't know anyone that doesn't get bogged down with stress now and again. I love you lots girl...and am prayin' for ya.

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I Love you Lace!! Don't worry!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home