Everything I say is Fascinating!!!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

***Yet another day***

Today was a pretty uneventful day. Well it was but wasn't all at the same time.
Reina had to get her 4 month shots today. The Dr.'s office called yesterday to remind and confirm so I knew that I had it at 10:30 this morning. What did I do? I slept until 10:00 before it even dawned on me. Luckily Jon's dad called and said he could swing over and pick up Ella. That definitely took off some of the stress. I made it to her appointment on time but I was pretty much a frantic mess. What a way to start your day! lol It was all good though.

After the appointment I went over to Jon's parents to pick up Ella and ended up staying there for quite a few hours. It's always so nice just relaxing with his mom and having enjoyable conversation. I'm so blessed when it comes to wonderful in-laws! Although, by the end of the afternoon I was feeling pretty ill. I headed home where I waited for my mom to come watch the girls so I could get a little nap. I ended up waking up around 9:00...I slept for almost 3 hours! How lovely. So now, here I sit at 1:03 am and I'm just now feeling tired again.

I did get some really cute pictures of Reina though. The ones with me in them aren't so hot, lol but she looks so cute I couldn't NOT post them!! All in all, looking back at my day, I don't have much to show for it, but it sure seemed pretty hectic! Hopefully tomorrow will feel more accomplished! lol

As I mentioned before I hadn't felt well...I feel as though I need to mention it again now that I've looked at the pictures I've posted today...lol I obviously don't look the best in them...but how sweet is Reina in them all?! I had to put them on here so you can all see what a sweet thing she is!! lol alright, enough of that! I really must be going now. I PROMISE I will start to blog on things other than the girls...lol It's just so hard not to! Love you all and God Bless

1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love all the pics - such great subject matter!!!

    Love,
    Nana

     

Post a Comment

<< Home