Everything I say is Fascinating!!!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

***More Pictures From Today***

****Make Sure To Read the Post Under These Pictures....****
These are some MORE pictures that I took today:

Reina is just such a happy baby. I always prayed that she would have the joy of the Lord.
I kid you not, this is the most kissable baby in the whole world. Both my girls are!!!
Again, can we say HAPPY?? It was pretty late when I took this picture but she doesn't care.Ok, now this picture was taken about a month ago of Ella, but it is just the sweetest little picture. She loves going over to her Nana and Papa's house and playing outside in the yard, looking at the flowers, watching the butterflies and of course, making Nana chase her around the yard!
AND THIS, This picture was taken on the 4th of July. We were heading home from the Lake City Fireworks. Jon had gotten FRIED the day before and me....well, lets just say I have yet to spend enough time in the sun to actually have it stick...lol I could've been part of the firework show, or at least sold right along with the other glowsticks...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home