Everything I say is Fascinating!!!

Friday, August 29, 2008

Back From 2006....

Look who's back back back, back again 'gan 'gan 'gan....That is right! I have found my blog spot and am going to begin catching it up to speed and continuing my story and also anything else I deem necessary or fun.

Since the last time I posted we have moved into a fantastickly beautiful, brand new home in our home town of Cadillac. Jonathan is working in the oil and gas industry and loving it as am I!

Our two girls are now 4 and 2! CRAZY! Ella (4) is starting Preschool this coming tuesday...so surreal. It will be fun for Reina (2) and I to have some alone time together. I am sure that some days it will prove to be more difficult to keep her entertained as Ella is her primary source of entertainment and fun. Built in buddy.

My husband is...well I was going to say awesome but he just started doing some kind of dance jig, poking think to some 80's song I've never heard before and...well, less awesome for the moment...ha ha But no, really he is so great and our marriage is so rock solid and we have so much fun together. We are perfect for each other.

Ok, pictures and fun to come...=) Stick around for a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home